“Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” There is time for everything. Of course, you cannot stall the natural process but you can definitely make this process graceful. When you have some amazing anti-aging foods for your skin, why worry about hiding the flaws! Below is an anti-aging foods list to make aging a beautiful & timeless experience.
Take A Look At The 11 Most Promising Anti-Aging Foods
- Avocado: A well-known superfood that people savor in either salad or as avocado toast! Tempting enough to tickle our palates, this fruit has phytochemicals & some vital nutrients that fight the negative effects of aging effectively.
- Blueberries: Researchers have found that apart from cognitive benefits, blueberries also help prevent aging! This marked their entry to the club of the best anti aging foods. These are rich in anthocyanins, a compound that limits the cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Nuts: No beating the bush for anti-aging foods when you have nuts at your service! Chestnuts, walnuts, pecans are the best nuts to have for anti-aging. These prevent chronic diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and boosts brain health altogether!
- Brussels Sprouts: These are the rich source of folate, vitamins A, and C. Vitamin A, folate prevents damage caused by UV rays, whereas, vitamin C promotes the collagen production. Roast them or eat their boiled version; either works wonderfully.
- Salmon: This fish has omega-3 fats and probably the best source of it. It may hinder the production of skin cancer cells for delaying skin aging. 2-3 ounces of fish a week can benefit you a lot.
- Dark Chocolate: Who doesn’t love chocolates? And when it helps stall aging, it becomes a must! Eat a small piece of dark chocolate daily to make way for healthy aging. These are high in calories and low in sugar content.
- Turmeric: For centuries, turmeric has been used as a great anti-aging and skin-lightening element. It helps against the aging of joints, brain, and many other neurodegenerative conditions. In case you miss out, you can also take support from the natural anti-aging supplements like Le Jeune.
- Figs: These are rich in flavonoids and polyphenols with strong antioxidant properties. These can help in preventing various oxidative stress-related medical problems.
- Spinach and Kale: Loaded with phytonutrients, antioxidants, beta-carotene, and lutein, these vital veggies can guard the skin from the sun! These can also improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Bone Broth: This is to maintain the bone health and preserve the flexibility & mobility of joints to prevent them from aging. It has calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulphur, and some other essential minerals.
- Oats: This is a complex carbohydrate with a low glycemic index to keep the blood sugar levels balanced. These also contain a plant chemical that hinders the skin cells damage and soothes the skin. Alternatives to oats are shredded wheat, barley, and brown rice.